Sunday, June 5, 2011

I'll miss you... roundabout



(We've got one year left in this town before Y graduates and we hit the road. For the next 52ish weeks, I'll be taking you through all the things (big and little) I'll miss about this place)

This roundabout is near my house, and each time I drive around it I feel slightly more European than I did after the last turn I took. Even though 9 out of 10 people take it the wrong way and the most time I've ever spent there has been chasing after lost dogs, it's a nice reminder that I'm almost home -- especially when the roses are in bloom.







3 comments:

  1. I adore roundabouts.

    And those three pictures are adorable! I love roses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In oregon we have roundabouts, h&m, and lots of Jewish people...just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love round abouts! The ones here are scary though, people just fly through them.

    Cute pictures :)

    ReplyDelete