Sunday, April 15, 2012

Step 1 flashback, Part 2





The second part of my little Step 1 flashback details Y's imaginary conversations, and why medical school is JUST like high school.


Although... While Y was studying for Step 1, I was taking a 4 hour solo road trip to see a Taylor Swift concert. While driving, I learned the words to every song (Hey Stephen was my favorite), and was prepared -- daiquiri in hand, best friends in tow -- to sing along at the top of my lungs. 


And I'm making fun of his life for being like high school.


Click here to read about the parallels of med school and high school and further proof that Step 1 makes you crazy. And click here to read about my night with T-Swizzle. 



2 comments:

  1. We have a med-school prom too! It's call the 4th Semester Baquet. Too funny that your backdrop was a paper made beach & ours was really the beach. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DJ, your post about seeing Taylor made me laugh out loud. I went to her Portland concert in September (I bought tickets for my little sisters birthday ... and by "little" I mean she's 22). The staring, hahaha. Oh man, but it was still the best night ever.

    And, I love Hey Stephen too. I've always wanted to make the epitaph to a book "all those other girls, they're beautiful. but would they write a song for you?"

    ReplyDelete