Monday, November 7, 2011

insta-weekend









This weekend we bought some art to remember the city at a local craft fair.










Booked a trip to Holland (and then bought a bag of stroopwaffel to celebrate)!








Watched our team win, complete with heaping piles of Louisiana food.








Made homemade pop tarts, which are my new favorite thing in the whole world. (edited to add the recipe I used: http://smittenkitchen.com/2010/04/homemade-pop-tarts/)







And attended a 5 course underground dinner complete with a very generously poured 5 course wine flight. 

{Which should explain why I have nothing but pictures today.} 

6 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds like it was amazing and I'm very jealous of your vacation-booking and dinner!
    Home made poptarts? Oh please don't tell Russ. But I'm insanely curious - would you mind sharing the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your weekend sounds like perfection!!
    I think you need to share that pop tart recipe too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the print you bought. Sounds like an amazing {and very tasty} weekend! I agree, poptart recipe, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh please do hook me up with that homemade poptart recipe - my mouth is watering! i'd love to make homemade ones of the s'more variety - my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just added the recipe to the post! I can't believe I forgot to share. You guys HAVE to try them - let me know how they turn out! http://smittenkitchen.com/2010/04/homemade-pop-tarts/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Home made pop tarts? That sounds delicious!


    Don't forget to enter my Shabby Apple giveaway!

    ReplyDelete