1. A nervous habit I have is twirling my hair. Really, could I have picked a ditzier habit? Also, not that this is exactly a habit, but sweating. So if I'm ever really sweaty and acting particularly airheaded, you know why.
2. Something that makes me sad is the circus.
3. Today I am thankful for glittery fuzzy slippers, peanut butter, a particularly goofy husband, leaves that change colors, and the word particularly.
4. My favorite room in my house is the bedroom - it manages to stay clean when the rest of the house isn't, has the best light, and stays the coolest.
5. I can't stand the music that plays on the closing credits of tv shows. It's usually a [in my opinion] creepy version of the theme song. I distinctly remember, as a kid, covering my ears and making a lot of noise so I wouldn't have to hear the closing credits to Sesame Street. I have the same sentiment toward music that plays over and over again on DVDs. I have no clue where on earth this hatred came from.
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would pay to have a professional pet hair remover come to our house. It's 30 degrees outside, Ike. WHY are you still shedding?
7. The last person I hung out with was my friend Laura. She rented the Kiera Knightley version of Pride and Prejudice so we would be prepared for our next book club in case time ran out. I tried SO hard to cheat on Pride and Prejudice the book with Pride and Prejudice the movie, but I felt guilty 30 minutes into the movie and had to stop. I much prefer being wooed by fictional characters through reading than through watching. If that makes me a nerd, so be it.