Tuesday, May 10, 2011

well, it's not rocket science.


Y's rotation of the week: brain surgery.

Really?

{that would be a toy helicopter}

Really?



REALLY?



I'll be honest, my bamboozlement is not actually about Y "doing" (read: standing in the back of the room during) neurosurgery. It's just that I'm still not over the fact that my circle of friends is old enough to be trusted with anything, let alone a human brain. I can't even wrap my head around knowing people with one word job titles. Doctor. Lawyer. Dentist. Accountant. When I ask a peer about their job, I still expect it to be part-time and in the mall.

Tell me, those of you who are older and wiser, does this feeling ever go away? Bonus question: Who would you trust more with your brain -- the mime, Clark Kent, or The Pope? Discuss.

2 comments:

  1. i can't wait to have a final halloween party this year to see the costume choices. and i wouldn't trust The Pope....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I struggle with this all the time- especially when my husband does something awesomely immature :0) But I trust him completely- but still.

    Oh, and I feel like I trust the mime the most. It's something about quiet people...I always assume they're smarter than me. lol

    ReplyDelete