Wednesday, October 6, 2010

baaaa.

Okay, I'm caving.

I need something to jump start my blogging. You may have seen the "30 day blog challenge" floating around, and I'm going to be honest -- I think it's kind of boring.

But I'm still going to do it.

Mine will be different, I swear! For me, the challenge won't just be writing every day, but trying to make it relatively interesting. Feel free to let me know if I fail miserably.

Plus, I made a graphic. And gave it a name: The Writer's Block Thirty.


See? Exciting already!

The list below is what you can expect. I changed some of the topics to try to make the whole thing slightly more interesting. They still might change...especially the bold ones. Any suggestions?

If anyone wants to embark on this slightly boring/potentially entertaining journey with me, feel free.

Day 1 - blogging to you live from...
Day 2 - favorite song
Day 3 - a song that makes me cry (or nearly)
Day 4 - a post on books
Day 5 - much love monday - as seen at
Much Love
Day 6 - a favorite quote
Day 7 - a few of my favorite things
Day 8 - a photo taken over ten years ago of me
Day 9 -
If I had a million dollars
Day 10 - a wanderlist
Day 11 -a house tour
Day 12 - my top 5 blogs
Day 13 - a week of outfits {because I secretly wish I were a fashion blogger}
Day 14 - today I believe as seen at a diary of little things and curiosities
Day 15 - fill in the blank friday -- as seen at The Little Things We Do
Day 16 - something quirky about you
Day 17 - my wedding
Day 18 - my day in great detail
Day 19 - a talent of mine {Other than my Shakira impression, which I'm not willing to post on the internet, my talents are limited}
Day 20 - a picture from a year ago; a picture from today
Day 21 - a recipe
Day 22 - the weirdest thing I own
Day 23 - favorite movie
Day 24 - where I live {region, state, city, house, wherever}
Day 25 - my day, in great detail
Day 26 - a collection
Day 27 - my worst habit
Day 28 - whats in my purse
Day 29 - hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days
Day 30 - a dream for the future

Scholarly Ike says, "I am approximately 105% more interesting than this."

Well, Scholarly Ike, you're probably right. So fear not, Mr. Puppy Pants. I will still alert the world to any interesting Ike/Dandy happenings while this little experiment is taking place. Don't get your collar in a twist.


2 comments:

  1. Fun! I like your topics.
    And NaNo starts next month so that should keep you busy :)

    ReplyDelete