Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014



I started my year with the best french toast ever and a tangerine spice bellini with some pretty great people, a spin class, Will Ferrell, our favorite chicken chili, and an episode of West Wing. Not too shabby. 

Every year I vow to be more organized and drink more water, but I think I'm finally doing okay at both of those things. It wasn't some champagne studded resolution that made it happen. They just... happened. So this year I'm being a little less literal. We'll see what happens, but I'm secretly crossing my fingers that "dance more" leads to being discovered at the Justin Timberlake concert and joining him for the rest of his tour. Only time will tell. Bring it on, 2014.

1 comment:

  1. This day sounds like it would be pretty much my ideal start to a year... except that I was also pretty happy with my day of baby smiles, 5-mile sunny run, walk with my boys & pup, and pizza & beer with bowl game :) I do miss the West Wing though.

    And I'm with you on the 2014 resolutions - here's to more love, laughter, creativity & fun! Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete