Friday, July 8, 2011

Clownin'

I want to share this, um, compliment the janitor in my hallway gave me earlier today. It's pretty much verbatim.


As I walked out of my office, the janitor was speaking with my coworker, but stopped mid-sentence and gawked at me.

"Look at her!" she exclaimed, "She clownin'! Look at that little belt match those little shoes - you profilin'! You just like a sista! Look at those shoes! Those are shoes a sista wears. You a sista now!"


So, friends, today I am a sista (my coworker assured me that I was striking an appropriate pose). I hope your weekend is off to as exciting a start as mine is.

2 comments:

  1. That just reminded me how much I miss stories about your townsfolk. MORE PLEASE! Cute outfit, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a hoot. You do look adorable!

    ReplyDelete