Saturday, November 20, 2010

pretty/funny


I have been called pretty funny before. Once, by Y. And followed by "-looking". But this post isn't about me, it's about some of the pretty/funny things I've come across lately:


the pretty:


This is old, but I keep coming across it. This is the only kind of camping I would ever be into. (flickr: somethingshidinginhere)



Moon photos shot by an astrophotographer. Where do I sign up to be an astrophotographer, can you think of a cooler job?



I had no desire to re-read any of these kids' classics until Penguin re-issued them with these new covers and started selling them at Anthropologie.


the funny:


I follow @english50cent, a comedian who translates all of 50 Cent's tweets into Queen's English. He recently translated the entire In da Club video. I think I finally get this song.



I woke up the other morning to the sound of Y crying. He was reading the latest Hyperbole and a Half.




The day is finally here, 30 Rock Fans... there is a full version of Werewolf Bar Mitzvah.


2 comments:

  1. I cried in my office at my desk last week when the new Hyperbole came out. I also am loading the Werewolf Bar Mitzvah video now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaeey! The ground is all weird! I'm a dog! - BAHHHAAA!!! :)

    ReplyDelete