Monday, November 29, 2010

the post in which i tell you what i'm thankful for

On the first day of every month I wake up inspired and think to myself, "Wake up, wake up, wake up it's the first of da month." Then I think, "This is going to be it. This will be the month I blog every. single. day."

November was not that month. Neither was October. Or September. You get the picture.

Going out of town for Thanksgiving didn't help matters this month. But, I might as well be a good blogger and end the month on a high note by telling you why I'm giving thanks:


Fall in our front yard - it lasted all of 48 hours:



Someone who enjoys taking road trips and listening to dystopian young adult novels with me (that would be Y):



Family (even when they bring an airhorn to Thanksgiving!) and the fact that some of them live in pretty, pretty Birmingham:

the view from our hotel


One of my favorite drinks at Starbucks:



Scarf weather:



No comments:

Post a Comment