Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 16: Something quirky about me


I'm kind of in shock that whoever started this 30 day blog challenge apparently only had one quirky thing about them, hence the topic "something quirky about me". I don't understand what that's like. A few friends told me this recently, and at first it kind of hurt my feelings but I guess I just have to embrace it: I am and always will be quirky.

I mean, the mere fact that I spend some of my free time writing in a blog rather than watching reality TV like everyone else I know is quirky in and of itself.

So instead of listing all the quirky things about myself (unless you really want to hear about my irrational fear of balloons), I'll show you some pictures from our quirky Saturday morning spent at a craft fair and taking Ike for a walk [through our incredibly under-appreciated] downtown. I purchased a mustache on a stick. A quirky time was had by all.


















2 comments:

  1. Daci- I am sooo scared of balloons. In college my friends and i filled my studio instructor's office with balloons floor to ceiling. i was crying the entire time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad it's not just me... we should start a support group.

    ReplyDelete