Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Camera happy


Ever since I started listening to The Girl Who Played with Fire while walking Ike, I feel like my walks have gotten a little... darker.





Ike just feels like they've gotten longer.


By the way, for those of you have read the book, can we discuss how Lisbeth Salander went on an Ikea shopping spree and then had her furniture delivered and assembled by Ikea? According to the signs at Ikea Frisco, that's driving up their prices and I will not stand for it.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures. I love this series!
    I can't wait to see Daniel Craig as Mikael, yum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series too! You are really good. Thanks for sharing your walk with Ike :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks girls! Andi, I can't wait either!

    ReplyDelete