Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dear Dad,

In honor of Father's Day, I decided to take this opportunity to apologize for a few things:

First and foremost, I apologize that it took me 25 years to appreciate how nice it looks when the bed is made.



I apologize that I could never get into golf, however you'll be happy to know that I found a great use for the sport. I like to have a little background noise when I study, but it has to be something that is too boring to even have the slightest possibility of distracting me. So thank you, dad, for introducing me to the Golf Channel.


I did always think the ball washers were pretty cool, though.


I'm sorry that my dog hated your dog from the moment they laid noses on each other's butts.



My sincerest apologies for making fun of your fanny pack.


They are
everywhere these days!



I apologize for letting Ike rip up my old stuffed animals.



I'm sorry I'm not
always in the mood for your signature dish. It is delicious, though!



Happy father's day! Does posting a picture of the card I gave you for your birthday count as a father's day card? If not... well, I apologize for that too.



1 comment:

  1. I'm wondering what home catalog you copied that madeup-bed photo from because that room is so squeaky clean and looks like a work of art!!

    ReplyDelete