Sunday, January 27, 2013
weekend lessons v9
01. This is apparently what I will do on a Friday night when Y is at work:
a. Have a photo shoot with the dog
b. Follow the entire cast of Pitch Perfect on Instagram
c. Clean the house while singing along to the entire Rent soundtrack.
It's not so bad.
02. Vanilla ice cream + olive oil + fleur de sel is a surprisingly delicious combination. This lesson courtesy of Pizzeria Lola
03. There is a blog (and forthcoming book) about how to be an adult. I need this.
04. Excellent ways to pass the time when waiting for a table: play The Movie Game (at least, that's what we call it) and write haikus about the other people in the restaurant.
05. Ike loves it when I delay his walk by taking pictures of my hair.
06. Hibernating 101: cheese.
07. When it's cold and snowy, and you read on twitter that there is a soup cookoff, YOU GO TO THAT SOUP COOKOFF.