Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kiss me, I once spent two weeks in Ireland



I'll take pretty much any excuse to whip out pictures from Ireland. I swear the scenery looks greener every time I revisit them, and for a second everything just feels as fresh as it did there in July of 2009.






I hope we can celebrate St. Patrick's Day this weekend with some of the food we lived on in Ireland: Bailey's porridge, Banoffee pie, Bailey's ice cream, and of course, Bailey's. Who am I kidding, the likely scenario is that Y will have a glass of Bailey's at 7 pm and fall asleep for the night. Slainte!



2 comments:

  1. I love seeing these pics, look at how vibrant everything looks! Love it. I heart Bailey's on the rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous you've been to Ireland, but at least we partied in Scotland (and London) together!

    ReplyDelete