Friday, May 14, 2010

Flashback Friday: Speaking of Lindsay Lohan

Looks like I owe Lizzie McGuire an apology as well. She wasn't the only tv princess in my heart:


April 22, 2004

first and most importantly, i know ive said before that the olsen twins were not very cute babies- i would like you to know i fully retract that statement!! they were definitely, officially the cutest babbas ever!!!

btw i can NOT tell them apart!!! how do you do it, someone teach me!!

April 27, 2004

by the way - did anyone else try to download 'i cant wait' by hilary duff and end up with WHAT IF GOD WAS ONE OF US by joan osborne?!!? who does that?? who lies to poor innocent hilary duff fans like that?

May 1, 2004

sorry guys ...

lindsay lohan is the new hilary duff.

May 2, 2004

ps where can i start buying big drapey dresses like the olsen twins wear? oh wait, that only works when you're 5'1'' and 95 lbs. oh well. ew i always read my journals after i write them and HATE the way i sound... but hey what can i do, im obnoxious. oh well.

I completely remember buying that brown blazer because I remember seeing one of the Olsen twins in a blazer in a tabloid.

May 24, 2004 [Are you as shocked as I am that I went 22 days without mentioning a teen idol?]

i have a new role model. her name is lorelai gilmore, can i PLEASE be her when i grow up?

May 30th, 2004
by the way im officially obsessed with cameron diaz. shes hilarious, she seems like she would be the most fun person in the entire world. plus shes the only person in the world to make tartan look cute. pretty sure i need to be her when i grow up.

June 4, 2004

speaking of lindsay lohan.. i was just thinking about how in mean girls, janice insisted on saying cady's name like it was pronounced... "caddy"...like "catty". smooth, tina fey.



If you're sick of hearing about child stars, don't worry, this will probably be the last recap of my early 20s days of idolizing teenagers (and Cameron Diaz). I wax poetic on many, many other topics.

Also, I'm just going to throw out a giant, comprehensive [SIC].

No comments:

Post a Comment