Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This is why we can't have nice things.

I'm not going to lie, getting a dog was probably the best decision we've ever made. Not only is he the main reason I have anything to write about in this blog, he's not a bad snuggler, either.




He's the perfect model for all of my creative endeavors.




He is a diligent watchdog, always alerting us when our next door neighbor gets home and when the neighborhood chihuahua takes its daily walk. Important stuff.




He's very smart. You might even call him scholarly.





And he's very interested in his Jewish faith.





He's a way better workout buddy than Y(who gave up on my pilates video after 10 minutes).



But this week, my favorite thing about Ike is our common interest, an interest we've shared since he was just a wee puppy: shoes.



You see, when Ike gets a new pair of shoes...




...so do I.




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how cute is that Ike puppy picture!? I just love him!
    Awesome new shoes btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LLOL. ZOMG I love Ike. Scholarly Ike and Puppy Ike may be my favorites.

    ReplyDelete