Wednesday, March 10, 2010

happy wife, happy life


Are you ready for my unsolicited relationship advice?

Communication is key.

Last night during dinner, Y dropped his knife. Since he is a grown man, I figured he could take care of it and didn't think too much about it.

This morning I realized it was still on the floor. I did the best thing I knew to do in this situation -- sent Yoni this text:



A few hours later, I found this in my inbox:





See? Issue resolved, and we didn't even have to talk to each other.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I want to marry both of you. You guys have so much fun together!! And you don't even have to talk!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOO funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how Yoni says "the web" as if it's 1995 and he's on AOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry sarah, what is the preferred terminology? Intertubes? Interweb? Why don't you go write about it on your blag.

    ReplyDelete