Sunday, October 5, 2014

How the Grinch Stole Fall


Do you feel like you're going to scream if one more person mentions pumpkin spice? Is the general love of fall wearing you down? I present to you y, the fall Grinch, to balance things out a little. 




Y [as I take the above photo]: Can I help you?


...

Me: Look! There's butternut squash growing in that front yard!"
Y: We're already on a fall walk, you don't have to point out every fall thing we see.



Y: Happy October 1st. Don't forget to pay off our credit card bill.

...

Me: Crap... I forgot to blow out my [pumpkin scented] candle
Y: Are you serious? This is what happens when you partake in fall activities.

...

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've got some nice fall colors and temperatures there... but I'm a little bit with Y: I had to turn on the furnace over the weekend, and I am pissed (and cold). Everyone take back all that stuff you said about wanting fall to arrive sooner NOW.

    ReplyDelete