Friday, February 19, 2010

the odd couple


Some girls say it's hard for them to deal with their new husbands' sloppiness. I have to say, I didn't have that problem.


Before you ask, I have no clue why I have a picture of my messy
room circa 2005. I guess I knew I would need it for my future blog?

I think I've done a pretty good job reforming myself since then, and Y and I are the perfect cleaning team. When he cleans, he goes for the germs. When I clean, I make sure everything looks pretty. (See previous entry about the branch in the bathroom. Y probably scrubbed that branch with disinfectant and then put it back on the floor, whereas I might have put the branch in the trash, fluffed the towels and left the residue from a used q-tip on the sink.)


I prefer my motto: What? Salmonella? But look how nicely those jars are lined up!



far more than Y's motto: Yay! A germ free bathroom floor!




that would be his underwear... 5 minutes before we had people over.


No comments:

Post a Comment