Saturday, June 29, 2013

the obligatory RSS feed post


I know you're all spending your precious summer weekend moving your data from Google Reader to Feedly or Bloglovin'; poring over your subscriptions and deleting the ones that haven't posted in awhile.

(or was that just me that spent a few hours of my life doing that?)

Anyway, just wanted to tell you that I have not fallen off the face of the earth, and um, please don't delete me. 

Because if you do -- see the mean pitbull face above -- Ike will find you. And Ike will lick you.

That's a threat. 

By the way, notice that I said IKE would lick you. Obviously you can't tell via the blog, but I have a slight problem with annunciation. So when I tell people about the interesting shenanigans Ike gets into, it often sounds like I did them. 

Ike lunged into the lake yesterday to chase baby ducks. Ike humped the dog bed this morning. Ike pooped out a whole cherry tomato. 

Last week I told a co-worker that Ike ate five tampons. She wrinkled her eyebrow slightly.

"Why did you do that?" she asked, vaguely concerned. VAGUELY. This means she was mostly accepting of the fact that I allegedly ate five tampons. 

Anyway. Where was I going with this?

Oh, right. Don't get rid of me when you switch your blogs from Google Reader to Feedly or Bloglovin'

Because I post important, relevant stuff.



2 comments: